HGC is accepting resumes for the position of Fuel & Lube Truck Driver. This opening is an hourly position that performs on their job on construction projects in any combination of the duties described more fully below. A Fuel and Lube Truck Driver typically can perform a wide variety of tasks, transferring from one task to another as the workflow dictates.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Must be able to climb, bend, stoop, & lift up to 50 lbs.
- Drive to multiple job sites each day to maintain fuel, def fluid, and oil levels
- Grease machines as needed
- Lube Truck Experience Preferred
- Class A CDL
- Tanker and Hazmat Endorsement
- Clean Driving Record
- Able to Pass Physical & Drug Test
- Able to Pass Background Check
- Must Be a Team Player
- Must Display Core Values
- Competitive pay depending on experience
- Good insurance
- Bonus program
- Paid vacation
- 40 hr. guarantee
- Paid holidays
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus. Job requires ability to perform tasks on all areas and aspects of construction project.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time.
- The noise level in the work environment may vary depending on work site.
The job description noted above is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to give the employee a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of his/her position. Hoopaugh Grading Company, LLC is an industry-recognized, award winning provider of construction services driven by our commitment to providing quality turn-key sitework packages for large industrial, commercial, and residential projects. Voted one of Charlotte Observer’s Top Places to Work, we strive to provide a friendly work environment that encourages productivity while promoting teamwork on every level. We value and promote the education, safety and well-being of our employees. Our comprehensive benefits package includes competitive wages and bonus earning potential, insurance coverage, retirement plan with company match, and employee training opportunities geared toward helping our employees reach their full potential.
Hoopaugh Grading Company, LLC is an equal opportunity employer where an applicant’s qualifications are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other basis prohibited by law.
Are you ready to make a difference and take a step towards becoming the best?